Saturday, December 15, 2012

Say It with Something That Sparkles

Looking for a gift that says "I love you?" How about one that says "I'm SUCH a good friend that I bought you something I really want myself?" Maybe your message is more along the lines of, "I don't know very much about you, but my fabulous taste is undeniable." Whatever you are hoping to convey with your gifts this holiday season, say it with something that sparkles! Below is just a small sampling of the incredible array of jewelry available at Redress Boston right now.


One of our fabulous customers, Mallory, models a sterling silver & onyx choker ($78). There's a matching bracelet ($48) and earrings ($24) too!


Cuffs (from left): Giles & Brother "Pied-De-Bick" ($44 $33), Henry Beguelin horn & leather ($128), and MMA brass dragons ($38 $28.50)


Vintage enamel & rhinestone bracelet ($34) and earrings ($28) set


Genuine alligator & stingray cuff ($75 $56.25)


Freshwater pearl & coral choker ($48) and earrings ($18) set


Tribal-inspired statement collar ($38)

No comments:

Post a Comment